Figment Chapter 10: Chased



I twist and turn on my bed, trying to find a comfortable sleeping position. Ever since I have laid down, sleep hasn't paid me a visit. I feel so awake. The incident with Song Joong Ki has made me so confused. Wild stuffs keep on popping into my head.

Growling in frustration, I cover my face with the soft pillow,  intending to shut the voices inside my head so that I can finally sleep. Just then, a loud alarm goes off. Red beams of light are flickering fast. My reflexes make me throw the pillow away, but instead of landing on the floor, it hit something else.

Someone else.

Paralyzed in shock, I stare wide-eyed at the silhouettes of two large guys. My eyes trail on the glass door leading to the balcony. It's open and the flimsy white curtain is dancing with the breeze. I open my mouth to scream as I scramble out of the bed.

"Oh Lord! Help! Help!"

But before I can even reach the doorknob, a hand seizes me and stuffs something over my head. All sources of light blacked out. I struggle against my captors. My hands are pinned roughly against my back. My arms hurt. My head feels dizzy. A hand covers my mouth. I can't breathe properly. I'm going to die! I give another brave struggle but suddenly, I feel weak. And then, blackness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram